Monday, July 5, 2010

A day at the beach

For the fourth of July weekend, a few of the Calvary Chapel families went to Papohaku camping. I was invited to come along but instead of camping, I chose to work til 5pm on Friday and then spend most of Saturday and Sunday working on the NAEYC program portfolio for accreditation.

I had a couple of "helpers" with this project.
By Sunday night at 10:30pm, my brain was fried with pulling evidence so I headed to bed with the intent of getting up Monday morning, hiking kalaupapa, and then heading to Papohaku for a few hours to visit with Bri, Jeremy, and the rest of the CC group. Well the hike didn't happen but the beach was amazing!
By the way this is a Molokai beach, fourth of July weekend! You can actually see the sand...

The sand, as Judah will tell you was a lot of fun. The water was crystal clear and so very nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment