Sunday, January 17, 2010

The surprising critters


Last night, on my way out of the bathroom I noticed something following me out of the corner of my eye. As I took a closer look I realized it was a huge scorpion on a rampage. Within seconds of me letting out a shriek of horror, Romeo came bounding in to rescue me from the evil villian. I didn't want him getting stung so I kicked him out of the bathroom, shut the door, and realized I trapped myself in with the evil critter. Looking for something to drop on him before I got stung, I was very thankful that I had just put a recipe book... "Friday Night Bites" in the bathroom to peruse in my spare time.



Any way with the drop of the book, the evil critter was smashed and flushed but now I am not so thrilled about walking around my house barefoot in the dark. Between the dead rat in my office closet, the centipede coming up the boy's bathroom drain, and the scorpion chasing me out of my own bathroom... What else could be lurking???

No comments:

Post a Comment