Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer of 2009

This summer has been one of new adventures, family and friends, and starting new chapters in my life. Two days after school ended I hopped on a plane and flew 6000 miles to NC to spend the summer with family. With one more week before I head back to Molokai, I thought I would do an update on things I have done...

*Went to Carowinds with Julie and saw Third Day, TobyMac, Hawk Nelson, and Brandon Heath in concert plus rode LOTS of roller coasters!
*Ran in my first 5K... it was 95 degrees and 90% humidity! Argh!
*Mom and dad went to Germany, Austria, Czech republic, and Switzerland
*went to the zoo with my brother and sister in law
*went to lunch with a friend from Cali and a friend from NY
*spent the 4th of July with friends and family at Burlington City Park watching a concert and fireworks.

When I get back to Molokai and I will post picts but as for now I will sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment