Saturday, July 16, 2005

One last email

July 16, 2005


Aloha family & friends-

I decided I would send out one last email for the summer of 2005, as I head back to school in one week. I cannot believe how fast this summer has flown!!! School starts on July 25th (the day after my birthday)! So far I have 7 children enrolled in preschool and Aunty Shirley is going to be my assistant until October. After that Stephanie from Louisiana is coming out. We are still praying for a few more children to enroll.

I finished up tutoring yesterday (Friday) and have all next week to get ready for school. I have spent today working around the house, cleaning up for houseguests that I have for the next several weeks. My prayer has been that God would send people out here to visit, as a lot of people have left recently. It is not in ways I would have thought, but God has answered above and beyond!!! I am very thankful for His provision.
As I sit here at my computer, I can see the sunset outside of my living room window. It is such a great reminder of God’s magnificent hand painting yellows, blues, and purples across the sky. This afternoon I spent a couple of hours outside working in the yard mowing and cleaning up. It was in the mid 90’s, clear blue skies, and a gentle breeze blowing. The grass is turning much greener after some watering and tender loving care. The trees and shrubs I planted a couple of weeks ago are finally taking root. I am so thankful that God allows us to see His beauty through nature.
Thanks for your love, support, and prayers. I will try to be better about staying in touch this year. Feel free to email, write, or call (808-553-8124). You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Much love and God’s blessings,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment